Two-Generational Practice (Two-Gen) helps children and parents succeed, keeps the family together and economically strong. At the Two-Gen Parent Academy parents will learn new skills and understand the power of our stories to effect public policy. Mothers and fathers will learn about school and workforce success for our children and ourselves.
FREE Event, FREE Lunch, FREE Childcare, FREE Books 4 Kids
- Fatherhood, the Two-Gen Approach
- Making Our Schools Better for Children
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity
- Using Our Voice to Improve Child Outcomes
- Keeping the Family Together & Strong
- How Telling Our Story Can Change Public Policy and much more…
This event is for Parents in the greater Hartford region who want to find and keep better jobs and help their children succeed in school. We can make a difference!
Saturday, February 4, 2017
8:00am – 4:30pm
L.O.B. 300 Capitol Avenue, Hartford
or e-mail: email@example.com
or call: 860.240.8446 or 8442 for more information