The Southside Institutions Neighborhood Alliance (SINA) is a partnership between Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, Hartford Hospital, and Trinity College. Cityscape Homes is a component of the Cityscape neighborhood revitalization campaign to transform Hartford’s south center neighborhoods. The program has been designed to assist low and moderate-income, first-time home buyers, with an opportunity to make an investment in the community and be a part of the Cityscape revitalization effort. Contact our Realtor TODAY!
Current List of Cityscape Homes Phase VI for Sale:
- 53 Catherine Street, single-family with a two-car garage — estimated sale price $174,900
- 55 Catherine Street, single-family without garage — estimated sale price $163,900
Catherine Street homes under construction are:
- 3 beds and 1 and a half baths
- All new plumbing & electrical wiring
- 97% energy efficient gas-fired boilers
- Off-street parking
- Fenced yard, newly landscaped with sod installed
- Equipped with Energy Star 3.1 Rated windows, dishwasher, refrigerator, furnace, and insulation
If you are interested in purchasing one of our homes, please contact:
Executive Real Estate
17 School Street, Glastonbury CT, 06033
se habla español
Page updated on October 21, 2020.