The Southside Institutions Neighborhood Alliance (SINA) is a partnership between Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, Hartford Hospital and Trinity College. Cityscape Homes is a component of the Cityscape neighborhood revitalization campaign to transform Hartford’s south center neighborhoods. The program has been designed to assist low and moderate-income, first-time home buyers, with an opportunity to make an investment in the community and be a part of the Cityscape revitalization effort. Contact our Realtor TODAY!
Current List of Cityscape Homes Phase VI for Sale:
- 22-24 Wolcott Street, Hartford, CT – rehab — estimated sale price $189,900
The following homes are currently under construction but are taking applications for purchase. Check back soon for pictures/updates.
- 253-255 Jefferson Street — estimated sale price $269,000
- 20 Wolcott Street — estimated sale price $269,900
- 151-153 Madison Street — estimated sale price $269,900
- 197-199 Bond Street — estimated sale price $269,900
- 53 Catherine Street, single-family with a garage — estimated sale price $166,900
- 55 Catherine Street, single-family without garage — estimated sale price $153, 900
All homes under construction are:
- Two Family Homes – except for the two single-family homes on Catherine Street
- 3 beds and 2 baths on each floor
(except for 22-24 Wolcott which has 2 beds and 1 bath on each floor and 53 & 55 Catherine Street homes has 3 beds and 1 and a half baths)
- All new plumbing & electrical wiring
- 97% energy efficient gas-fired boilers
- Off-street parking
- Fenced yard, newly landscaped with sod installed
- Equipped with Energy Star 3.1 Rated windows, dishwasher, refrigerator, furnace, and insulation
If you are interested in purchasing one of our homes, please contact:
Executive Real Estate
17 School Street, Glastonbury CT, 06033
se habla español
Page updated on March 24, 2020.