The Southside Institutions Neighborhood Alliance (SINA) is a partnership between Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, Hartford Hospital, and Trinity College. Cityscape Homes is a component of the Cityscape neighborhood revitalization campaign to transform Hartford’s south center neighborhoods. The program has been designed to assist low and moderate-income, first-time home buyers, with an opportunity to make an investment in the community and be a part of the Cityscape revitalization effort.
Currently, All SINA homes are under construction.
Homes under construction:
- 39 Madison Street — two-family home with 2 bedrooms in each unit
- 41 Madison Street — three-family home with 3 bedrooms in each unit
- 45 Squire Street — three-family home with 2 bedrooms in each unit
- 47 Squire Street — three-family home with 2 bedrooms in each unit
All homes for sale will have:
- All new plumbing & electrical wiring
- Alarm systems installed
- 97% energy efficient gas fired boilers
- Off-street parking
- Fenced yards, newly landscaped with sod installed
- Homes are equipped with energy efficient windows, dishwasher, refrigerator, furnace, and insulation.
Interested in buying your first home?
Contact our realtor Lesbia Hernandez from Coldwell Banker Realty
at 860-209-4895 or email email@example.com
700 Hopmeadow Street, Simsbury, CT
Click here to read about the Hartford Courant article on the groundbreaking ceremony for these homes held in September of 2021.
Page updated on May 9, 2022.