Are You looking to become a First Time Homebuyer?
Would you like to purchase a home that is walking distance from your job?
Spanish American Merchants Association (SAMA) and Southside Institutions Neighborhood Alliance (SINA) are pleased to announce the Homebuyer Assistance Program. Eligible SAMA affiliated employees who wish to purchase SINA Cityscape Homes in the surrounding Park Street Area will receive up to $5,000 for closing cost.
If you are interested, please contact:
370 Franklin Avenue, Hartford, CT
se habla español
All Cityscape Homes for sale have:
For more information on SINA’s Cityscape Homes click here.
- All new plumbing & electrical wiring and are wired for cable TV and Internet
- Alarm systems installed
- 95% energy efficient gas fired boilers
- Off-street parking
- Fenced yards, newly landscaped with sod installed
- Homes have an Energy Star 3.0 rated classification
- And are equipped with Energy Star 3.0 rated appliances: dishwasher and refrigerator
SINA’s Current Cityscape Homes eligible for the SAMA Homebuyer Assistance Program:
- 41 Wolcott Street, Hartford, CT
- 45 Wolcott Street, Hartford, CT
- 47 Wolcott Street, Hartford, CT
- 49 Wolcott Street, Hartford, CT
41-45 Wolcott Street and 47-49 Wolcott street:
Download Wolcott Street Flyer
- Two family home: $154,900
- 2700 square feet and listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Rental unit is 1 bedroom with 1 bathroom
Owner’s units is 3 bedrooms with 2.5 Bathrooms
- Completely renovated and restored; new windows, doors, and mechanical systems
- Funding for these homes was made possible through the Neighborhood Stabilization Program in cooperation with the City of Hartford, Connecticut Light & Power, and Local Initiatives Support Corporation.
More Homes to Follow: check back often for more updates
- 17-19 Squire Street is currently under construction
SINA, Inc. is a neighborhood based nonprofit corporation working in partnership with the Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, Hartford Hospital, and Trinity College.